ISC part II

isaacthai's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Chua luon dan dat

every second...

acts efects...

Easter 2009

Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Ngài làm công việc lớn lao, không sao dò xét được, Làm những sự diệu kỳ, không thể đếm cho đặng" the end of this year is now... we must have some moments to recall all things that happened throughout the year... My family in general had many changes... all members have been received the great grace... Now i will count some of what God has done in our life... GRACE ... of GOD'S MERCY
1. My Grandma.. Thank God for the protection to her health... Although she had 1 year weak in her health, ... our family continue to pray for the next year, she is still strong and alive!!!
2. My Father: this year seems a successful year for him. He is the full-time pastor and was recently lifted to serve God with more responsibilites in Baptist churches. Pray for the new year that God will help him in his service, and that he will continuously be a God-fearing servant- leader...
3. My Mother: She has a mini restaurant this year particularly for wedding service. The business was good last year with a lot of weddings so generally speaking she is also successful in business area! Thank God for His support financially for my family through our family busidness!
4. My eldest brother: He has his own family with three kids but he is living near my parents' house. He is also a pastor and is studying in a Bible school in our country. His part-time job was betterthis year... glad to see his family know how to believe in God more... Pray for his ministry and his 3 children.
5. My first older Sister: this year she came back from the Philippines after 2 years doing her MA in Biblical studies with her husband (who finished his MDiv along with her). Now, they are living in Ho Chi Minh City and expecting their first baby boy, Kairos... God has bestowed His abundant grace in this small family: she serves as a translator and interpreter while He is teaching in Bible school and serving in church right after they were back.... pray for them in this following year that God may grant them a house and also for their mission- the great mission for God"
6. My second older Sister : She and her husband have 2 sons already, but now they still look like teenagers...^^ this year, they built a new house, large enough and beautiful to live in, and a little truck for work...God has protected their life to help to carry out many great things that they could not do by their own!!!
7. My older brother: after his two-year course in Thailand, he went on to study in the USA for his further training in theology and music. God helped him in his study so that he will be a music leader in the future, also pray that God will protect and support him this coming year with some hardship in a foreign country...( mixx him... much!)
8. My only and youngest brother: He is in his high school now. He is clever and intelligent this year and even before He always makes all of my family really happy (with much pleasure) by his good mark in school, best result last year and this haft - year, too...
9. About me.....: woa! I don't know how to share the joy in my heart because God has made so many wishes and that.. I got a good- result for my 2 years in college, keeping good relationship with everybody (I think), my friends...and also makes parents, sisters and brothers happy cause something better than before...^^ I also thank God for His loving care and His provision which gave me a good opportunity to join in a camp in Malaysia...meaningful... thank God for all!!!
Hallelujah....Thank to our God because of His mercy...Great and wonderful in our life...God will make a way and give grace for us...if we pray and believe Him whole-hearttedly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaac Thai's images

funny Arabs

Get her!!! ahahahahaa