ISC part II

isaacthai's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Chua luon dan dat

every second...

acts efects...

Easter 2009

Monday, January 19, 2009

last night, i had sleep with my granmother....^^


She is now 87 years old...so old, right? when i was child...i live with her( as the time my mother broken..) i love my grandma. so much , i have 5 brothers and sisters more...they like to sleep with her also...!! my grandma is weakly now... i had being sad when i saw her yesterday... this morning in the quiet time, i prayed that God helps, and raises her again...to remain the age... sothat i can sleep with my grandma. more...!!! >8<

1 comment:

  1. I also love my grandmother!>0<
    she is really good at cooking!!!
    hehe I want eat her's food everyday =)♪

    ReplyDelete

Isaac Thai's images

funny Arabs

Get her!!! ahahahahaa