ISC part II

isaacthai's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Chua luon dan dat

every second...

acts efects...

Easter 2009

Friday, January 23, 2009

football...my hobby






i came back hometown ...today is 4 days already...after work i often play fooball on the late afternoon, when i see my friends and me play, some memories came in my mind..i miss the childhood...when we play at field with the plastic or rubber ball..soft and small... with the funny goal...been made by some easy tools...crowd children gather usually and play seem funny!






But football always is my favourite.... i like it ( although i play not well...hxihix^^)..i also remember at campsite ISC we are together to play football everyafternoon...this is so funny with : Shingo, Vinood, Alex...josep! hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaac Thai's images

funny Arabs

Get her!!! ahahahahaa