ISC part II

isaacthai's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Chua luon dan dat

every second...

acts efects...

Easter 2009

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

exciting thinking ^^






to day...wake up early, some days more...Vietnam will get Lunar new year...it is traditional culture but have been effected by Chinese_ Trung Quoc... on these day we have busy for preparing to receive a clear and good Tet holiday, we bought some things... (also cake & candy...a lot of flower, and drink...) to me, i must be stay at home to clean all room... from meeting, living, bed,and ( also bath room..) hixhix, huhu...



so i got a funny thinking that...some of my friends now live in foreign country is being busy with HOMEWORK.... and i..i am doing HOUSEWORK...hahahaha... it is different? right..?



PS: ah` if anyone of u read this one and know about my situation now ..and also get free away HOMEWORK... please helps me to do HOUSEWORK...hahahahaha^^

2 comments:

  1. haha today I also did housework!
    clean living room and my room
    and washed dishs.and take care my sister oh...
    But it is easy. you had hard work!
    take a rest Isaac..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hye-in...hope u and me hard work, hard study...and will get a best result in future...ok?

    ReplyDelete

Isaac Thai's images

funny Arabs

Get her!!! ahahahahaa