ISC part II

isaacthai's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Chua luon dan dat

every second...

acts efects...

Easter 2009

Thursday, March 26, 2009

letter to u

H , somedays already we was not see and chat together....first , i felt sad, somethings made me busy too...the mid-test , some works in the church and for the group...i was bored, and sometimes....wanna forget all,....... tonight i met the sad thing as well...i dont know how could it came to me...when i finished the test well, i excited and then backed my room...the room was darkness and i tiredly sat on the end of room and think a lot..the memory that i dont wan to be in my mind anymore..i hate all,( hate the life,)...wanna leave somethings and reach the really peaceful in heart...i left room and run along the street...untill now, when i feel i lack of somethings more..do u know what it is?? it is from u! hope u have somethings can make me get better..i trust it so much, then right here...i am disappointed.....ok! it is ok...will be ok...this is just my feelling, will pass! sure!! ..but the only thing i can not make sure that the next time,will i change my missing when i face the bad?...in my life! about u, H...reply me as soon as possible, so that i confirm u be there, listen and understand me.....

1 comment:

Isaac Thai's images

funny Arabs

Get her!!! ahahahahaa