ISC part II

isaacthai's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Chua luon dan dat

every second...

acts efects...

Easter 2009

Saturday, March 14, 2009

i used to love.....someone ???and how about u...Yes!!!


i was really jealous...although we are understand each other so much, and..knew that it was not big problem..it was in the past, but why am i always think about it and want to change( if could) i want u are for me, only me... i am so envy, selfish, and bad..but i like u and i did... not for me, but for u! hope u get it and know how much i like u through this one...

sorry if make u sad, i know u like me but i want more...(in future maybe) now...we are focus on study, dont care about me much! i will be ok, let our love later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaac Thai's images

funny Arabs

Get her!!! ahahahahaa